- Member of the Robert G. McGrath American Inn of Court (Master Level)
- Member of Real Estate Section of the California State Bar Association
- Section Leader for the Real Estate Section of the Contra Costa County Bar Association
- Admitted to the Eastern, Northern, Central and Southern Districts of the California District Court
- Admitted to the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Member of the Brentwood Downtown Business Coalition
PartnerAfter over 25 years in private practice, Marie Quashnock has developed extensive experience representing startups, businesses, and public entities across a multitude of industries. In her transactional experience, Marie has advised real estate clients on a wide range of transactions, including lease arrangements, sales and acquisitions, and debt and equity financing. Marie also developed a specialty in intellectual property law, having prosecuted hundreds of trademark registrations with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office on behalf of her clients. Marie also possesses a broad civil litigation experience in a variety of areas. Marie was named a Super Lawyer by Northern California Super Lawyer Magazine for two consecutive years, 2009 and 2010.
Memberships and Affiliations:
Hobbies and Interests:
Marie and her husband have lived in Brentwood with their two sons Chris (21) and Nick (19) since 2012. Marie speaks and writes fluent French, and she enjoys running and swimming, singing and music, home decorating and a good Chardonnay.
- “Simply put; she is the best. I have to say I viewed attorneys in a negative light. But when I needed for an attorney, I found Alvis, Quashnock and Associates. What I got was an attorney that is from the highest standards, she is truly one in a million and I'm proud to say "she is my attorney" for everything. I highly recommend her. As for the firm she is with, I feel for those that don't retain them and pity those that have to sit across the table from them.” T.R.
- "Marie is an outstanding attorney and consummate professional. She is sharp, intelligent and an expert in her field. She brought a wealth of knowledge and creativity to protect my intellectual property and strategize with the organization of my business." D.M.
- "My husband and I met with Marie when our purchase of a house was close to falling through. Our sellers were getting cold fee during the long process of our particular purchase and our real estate agent was in over her head in some details of our selling and buying of our properties. After one face to face with Marie many of our discouraged feelings were squashed and as we continued with her all of our issues were resolved. The manner in which Marie conducted herself was very professional and we appreciated the availability and communication we had with her. If we ever need a real estate attorney again we will surely call Marie." M.S. & A.S.
- "I unexpectedly found myself needing an employment attorney. Marie Quashnock provided me with both compassion and legal support. She reviewed my case and explained options for moving forward. Marie has an incredible iron will and negotiated a settlement that lifted a tremendous burden off of me and my family. The firm's legal fees were also fair and reasonable. I recommend Alvis Quashnock and Associates without reservation." E.